Sunday, February 19, 2012

Week of Hell

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's day, I know I can't complain too much. Oh except for the fact that I totally had 5 exams last week. I was seriously a zombie for the whole week. I didn't have a valentine but my mother definitely out did herself this year. Over-nighting me chocolate covered strawberries, I mean really?? Best. Thing. Ever. However, since it was the week of Valentine's day let me bring up a very important statement. Doing something right for a whole day and being like super nice for a whole day, does not excuse the face that you are probably a bitch or a prick the other 364 days a year. That statement can go both ways just because you are mega sweet 364 days a year, that doesn't mean you get to be a mega bitch or prick on Valentine's day. The holiday is just suppose to be a day that you spend it with someone that you care about. Calling it single awareness day isn't going to change it. Big deal, you're single. Embrace it. Don't be all mopey. Give a compliment to someone you find attractive in each class. Dress up a little nicer to feel good about yourself. Besides, couples are still going to be around all year long, there's no need to let it bother you like crazy for one day because that relationship that's bothering you on February 14th will most likely still be together on the 15th. Okay, I've said enough. Until next time, stay classy. Be happy.

-Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment