Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Gorillas and Spray Tans

Hello everyone! I hope you had a wonderful spring break. I know mine was extremely relaxing because I literally did nothing but lay out on the beach. Over spring break I watched the ever so classy Jersey Shore. I am a fan of this show, but if you asked me why, I honestly couldn't tell you. I really don't understand how they are even considered "famous". Infamous maybe, but they have no claim to fame other than they party all the time. They all have zero class, and anyone who considers them a role model should probably reevaluate their life. Snooki the main star for getting black out drunk and going too crazy is pregnant. It made the cover of People magazine and was all over the news and Twitter. Seriously? What did you expect? Snooki and JWoww are getting a spin off show from MTV about apparently Snooki growing up and becoming a mom. I'm not impressed. These are people that said and I quote," put out the fire down, he was like a hermaphrodite or something." A hermaphrodite, really??? Pyromaniac would be more appropriate. These people are not intelligent, and they have zero class. Yet, they are entertaining none the less. I myself have told my friends I'm going to go GTL, gym, tan, and laundry, which is a common acronym the casts says. DJ Pauly D is getting his own show, but it's just going to be about him DJ-ing. How exciting? I just think that we should have better role models on television. It's pretty ridiculous. Also, none of them are truly Italian except for Vinny. Yes, those are just white people with Italian descent. They have northern accents and none of them are actually from Jersey either. I don't understand how this show has lasted 5 seasons. They tan, they eat, they fight, they workout, and they party. What makes them famous? Anyone that has seen them act on something other than Jersey Shore knows they should stick to their day job. There are seriously being paid a ton just to be obnoxious. They are not intelligent, and they are just regular people that need to grow up. What makes them so special?? I go to college, and yes I go out occasionally. I'm actually doing something with my life, and I don't get my own television show. Let's be honest, I'm boring. I should have another tangent later this week because something will spark my interest. Oh well, until next time I'm Alexa Ray :) Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment