Friday, March 30, 2012

Kardashian Nation

Due to my bedridden self today because of a medical issue, I've watched a lot of television today. I stumbled up the E! Network, and of course the Kardashians were on. Khloe and Lamar, Kim and Kourtney Take New York, and Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Their father was a big time Hollywood lawyer, famously known for the O.J. Simpson trial in the early 90's, and their stepdad is an ex olympian. Their mother is not famous at all. I mention all of this because why the heck are they on television and famous? They haven't done anything. They aren't actors, they are reality stars. Kim is only famous because her and the singer Ray J had a sex tape. There is nothing special about them, and I don't understand why they are on television. They marry athletes which adds on the the fame, but I think they do it for attention. They are pretty, but there are a ton of other pretty people that could be on television. Let someone who is actually famous have a television show. Until next time, I'll probably be in bed all weekend. Be prepared for more rants!

-Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment